Thursday, July 22, 2010

New baby has arrived!

And the winner is… Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM




















Yup, the brand new lens has been delivered just a couple hours ago. Why Sigma 10-20mm? Sigma has range of focal lengths which suits best my needs, good light (it’s not 2.8 but still fixed 3.5 is not too bad) and HSM system. I’ve also read many reviews, tests, opinions and everywhere Sigma had high ratings. It’s a bit more expensive than an older brother (Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6) but has better light and as far as I know few things were improved.

I haven’t had a chance to test it yet. I’m waiting for the weekend and the Festival of World Cultures where hopefully I’ll take loads of good shoots :-)

So this is also a qucik reminder not to miss this weekend in Dun Laoghaire!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment