Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Few days ago I watched a photography related movie "Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus" and I have to say I really enjoyed that so I highly recommend it to everyone.

Trailer below


If you're interested, read a bit more about Diane Arbus

Also some changes on my blog. I decided to remove links section... I don't update it at all and nobody visits it anyway. I'm going to keep links on the right hand side though so if you want to make a trade just let me know.

As you can see I also added a new section called "Movies about photography". It's going to be a nice (and long I hope) list of movies related to photography. I'm going to add movies one by one and only the ones I've seen myself.
For now there's a great document "The Genius of Photography", "Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus" mentioned above and Blow-up which I saw couple of years ago. More to come :)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment